SESSION INFO FOR FAMILY PORTRAITS
Outfit choice for family portraits: please try to coordinate your outfit colors. White tops with jeans are classic, but if you want some color like red or blue, that’s okay too! Try not to wear clothes with big logos. Plain solid shirt works best!
Please have the kids well rested and fed.
For more information regarding what to wear, please check out our Pinterest account: www.pinterest.com/kkuophotos under what to wear board.
PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
1. Is there anything that your family likes to do together that would be fun to include in your portrait session?
2. What are the children’s favorite toys? (i.e. building blocks, legos, favorite teddy bear, trucks).
3. Are there any props from your home that you would like to use? For example, crate, antique chair, trunk, something memorable. You are welcome to bring some accessories to include in the shooting.
4. What will make your children giggle?
5. Do you like some pictures in black and white or just color?
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Before your session:
Initial phone consultation
Pre-session Portrait Consultation (Either at client's house or Kristie Kuo studios).
During your session:
We will help you with accessories and outfit choices for individuals or the entire family.
After your session:
Includes a premiere viewing and ordering session.
We will start editing and posting your photographs after the session for kristiekuo.com, Facebook and Instagram within a week or so. All images on our website and Facebook Page are retouched images. They are enhanced and polished to make sure you look your absolute best! You are welcome to send a link or share to anyone you like.
Just remember to "LIKE" us prior to your session, we will tag your pictures.