SITTING Fee: Half of the package fee is our sitting fee and is required and non-refundable due at the time of booking to reserve your appointment. The remaining balance is due two to three days before the photoshoot.
Cancellation: On the day of your photography session, if you arrive 15 minutes late or need to reschedule within 72 hours of your session for any reason other than being sick or emergency reason, there is a reschedule fee of $150. That fee needs to be paid in order to reschedule.
Collection pick up: Please pick up your collection at Omaha, NE 68116. $50-$100 for delivery of collection depending the location!
Images and Copyright: Unless otherwise stated, all digital files remain the sole property of Kristie Kuo Photography. Kristie Kuo Photography reserves the right to use the images and or reproductions for the purpose of advertising, contests, display, exhibitions, or other purposes.
Social media sharing: We often share one to three images from your session on our social media platforms. If you like the photos and want to share on your own social media, simply go to our sites and share or tag away! In order for us to share or tag you, please like or follow us on these social media sites:
Facebook Page: @kristiekuophotography (www.facebook.com/kristiekuophotography)
Instagram: @kuophotos (www.instagram.com/kuophotos)
Pinterest: kkuophotos (www.pinterest.com/kkuophotos)
Where are you based?
- We provide our services to NW Omaha, Elkhorn, and Bennington areas. A travel fee will apply to the outside of these areas.
- Fremont $75, Downtown Omaha $75, Blackstone $75, Lincoln $150
Do you shoot destination weddings?
- Yes! I love to hear more about your destination wedding. Please call or email for detailed information regarding our destination wedding packages.
- Free no-obligation initial phone consultation is included for all our sessions.
What is your style?
- Natural! We love working with natural light on location in your home or favorite scenic spot. Occasionally, we use flash to achieve creative looks for our seniors.
Do I need an additional photographer for my wedding or event?
- I highly recommend having a second shooter for your wedding or big event. I love working with other photographers to make sure we create and capture your beautiful events at different angles and locations.
What do you recommend my children wear for the family photo session?
- First, decide what style of portrait you like. Fun vs. classic, lifestyle vs. styled. We recommend mostly solid colors in clothing. Avoid plaids, stripes, or big logos. For family portraits, please make sure everyone is wearing similar colors and styles. You are welcome to bring accessories like scarves, hats, and jewelry but those should be minimal. Also if you like to bring any props, feel free to bring those as well.
When should I schedule my session?
- As soon as possible! Please call or email early to reserve your session on our calendar. Fall is our busiest time of the year, especially for senior portraits, family pictures, and headshots. Therefore please call at least two to three months before the session to set up a free phone consultation so we could plan and go over the details about your photoshoot together.
Where do we hold the session?
- Most often we work at our client's home (lifestyle session) or business offices (professional headshots). For high school seniors, we usually meet at a local park near Elkhorn, NW Omaha, or Bennington areas.
We also suggest the following location for outdoor portraits:
- OPPD Arboretum
- Downtown Elkhorn
- Nearby local parks
- Mulhall's Nursery
Why book with Kristie Kuo Photography?
- This is not just a regular photoshoot where you show up for your photos. We will help you with details from the initial phone call to the end of delivering your beautiful heirloom art pieces.
- We will help you pick what to wear and give you suggestions about your hair and makeup. We recommend using a professional hair and makeup artist (HMUA) for your session.
- Two to three weeks after the photoshoot, we will send you a private link for you to select your favorite images for retouching. All these images are low resolution for online viewing purpose with KKP watermark. After the detailed edits we will send you another private link (watermark images) so you could approve them using this link.
- We will help you choose your favorite pictures for prints and beautiful wall arts.
- We take a limited amount of clients each month because we want to make sure you have an amazing experience with Kristie Kuo Photography.
- This will be a fun experience and we will be there to help you throughout the whole process.
- We will transfer your beautiful images to high-quality products so that your photography memories are preserved for many years to come. You can see and feel each one of the quality products we offer in the premiere viewing and ordering session.
- We also offer customized sizes for all our wall displays.
How many outfits can I bring?
- We suggest you bring at least three outfits so we can pick together which outfits are the best for the photoshoot. Essential package has 2 outfits and Keepsake has 4 outfits.
Will we/I get featured in a magazine or blog?
- This is not something that is guaranteed but some sessions do get featured in a magazine or blog.
How do we reserve our date?
- Please call or email us to book your session. Once we receive your signed form (KKP contract, booking form, model consent), and non-refundable sitting fee then a date is reserved for you.
What kind of payments do you take?
When can I see my images?
- Your images will be ready to view in approximately two weeks. A private online gallery link will be share with you. This gallery will remain available for three days. There is a $50 fee per week to republish the gallery after the expiration date or to extend the gallery.
Can I cancel my order?
- No! Once you sign the order form, everything is final. We will process your order right away and send them to the professional labs we use. Therefore, no exchanges or returns can be made.
Do I have permission to use the images on my social media sites?
- You do not have permission to use any of the images unless you purchase the full resolution digital file of the images. If you do post any images, please include photo credit to: "Kristie Kuo Photography." However, you may share the images that we tagged you or shared with you on your social media site. If you do, we ask that you do not remove our logo/watermark or alter the image. Please also include a photo credit to Kristie Kuo Photography on the title of each image.
How do I get to see my Facebook and Instagram images?
- Please remember to like us and follow us on Instagram prior to your session. We will share and tag you your pictures.
How long does it take to receive my collection?
- On average, it will take about three weeks after the ordering session. During the holiday season, please allow up to five weeks.
When can I see my sneak peek?
- We will post a few within 5-7 days on our FB PAGE, Instagram, and/or blog. Feel welcome to share with your family and friends.
Can I order more portraits from my session in the future?
- Yes! All of the images from your session will be available for 30 days. After that period, all images not purchased will be purged. We will keep your purchased images on file for three months. Reorder is subject to $150 min. and are charged at the current rate.
Where can I find my private online gallery?
- All of the galleries are password protected for our clients' privacy. You can go to Client Access then register first before you type in the password. Your password will be email or text to you for your reference. For your information, your email will never be published or shared. It is there to save you time if you choose to review or see your gallery in the future.